Bikeberry review/comment

1.1

Got a 50 coolster from Bikeberry. Literally ran for a few seconds and has NEVER run again.

Brand new bike that's as good as a boat anchor. Bikeberry kept trying to get me to troubleshoot a brand new motorcycle and just kept trying to send me *** parts until it ran. After a new carb and other carb parts i asked for a refund. Bikeberry refused to give my money back so i had to file dispute with credit card company for getting a brand new product that wasn't as advertised.

So far,it looks like Bikeberry is refusing to cooperate with the investigation. May just get my refund after all.

Spread the word. Bikeberry is a shady business,selling useless junk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

UntimelyJay

GigaByke came without parts , then Very Poor Support / Communications .. Bykeberry tech support needs support , they only shuffle papers in CA on these products made in India .

came in without assembly bolts .... these kids ( yes kids ) had no idea of sizes ,shape , thread count , metric ? , amazing they have no idea (dead or lazy brains ) of the the product they sell ... might be great but if any trouble these lefty coast excuser's ( never our fault ) is amazing …Byke is very coool looking ( still do not have all the parts ).....

but there communications ' Suck ' ..... Ikea has a parts list on even a $5 wall shelf , not anyone at 'bikebumble' (s) staff can't elaborate on what comes with the 'Byke ' made in India .

BikeBerry - Junk for top dollar

Bought a QG-50x dirt bike. Brand new,in the box i.

December 17. It ran for a few seconds and hasnt run since. Bikeberry keeps trying to make me fix it with warranty parts. After two part replacements and still no running bike i told them i want a refund.

They said there would be no refund and if there was id have to pay return shipping and restocking fee. On a bike my kid never got to ride. My strong recommendation to anyone looking for a motorcycle for your kid is to NOT buy a cheap chinese p.os.

from anyone. Especially Bikeberry.com

Comments

Update on Qg-50x Coolster from Bikeberry in California. Filed dispute with credit card company.

Informed them of poor quality and how I was being treated by the merchant. They tried to get Bikeberry to cooperate to no avail.

Bike berry has one month to respond. If they do not,dispute is closed and I get discredited the cost of the bike.

to Strykerqace #1526824

Blueberry never responded and I received credit from AMEX. Blueberry is all about profit and should not be in business. Just glad I didn't have to pay for junk.

to Ross #1526826

I meant bikeberry. Sorry.

Powersportsmax - Simple Review #1482864176

1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So disapointed got a coolster 216 put it together was braking noted in before giving to grandson for Christmas letting it run about 10 min.a start day 4 it quit running now it is locked up contacted 12-13 and still have no resalousion 12/27

Product or Service Mentioned: Coolster Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Saferwholesale - Coolster Motorcycle Review

My son bought his first dirt bike from them and within 2 months it is no longer running. The company assembled it incorrectly and now parts are falling off.

I contacted the company and was told I had to buy parts to fix it. My son spent over $400 for the bike that he can no longer use. I was told by the parts person that regular maintenance is needed to keep it running. Really?

What kind of maintenance after just 2 months and only 1.5 hours of use. Asked to speak to supervisor. That was a joke. He said you would have to talk to parts person.

He could do nothing for me. At the end of my heated 10 minute conversation he said o shouldn't buy something that I don't know how to take care of. F*** off dude!

Terrible customer service. Shame on them for selling a product that is terrible.